Toyota Owners 150 at Virtual Richmond Raceway
eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series
No. 20 Sport Clips Toyota Camry News and Notes:
- JONES AT RICHMOND RACEWAY: In actual NASCAR races at Richmond Raceway, Erik Jones has six Cup Series starts with four top-15 finishes and a best-career finish of sixth in 2017 during his Rookie Season. In addition to his Cup Series starts, Jones has four starts at the Virginia short track in the Xfinity Series earning three top-five finishes and one pole starting position. He recorded his best finish at the track in the Xfinity Series in 2016 when he finished second.
- FORMAT: This week’s eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series race at Richmond Raceway will consist of 150 laps with 30 drivers competing for the win. Drivers will qualify Sunday morning to set the field for the Toyota Owners 150.
- ROUND 4: This week will mark round four of the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series. Jones has competed in the first three rounds and recorded his best finish of 10th at virtual Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- VIRTUAL BRITSOL RECAP: Erik Jones started and finished the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway in the 31st position after technical issues plagued Jones in the heat race and the race.
- RACE INFO: The Toyota Owners 150 at Virtual Richmond Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, April 19, 2020. Coverage will begin at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX and FOX Sports 1.
From the Driver’s Seat:
Erik Jones: “I’m looking forward to Richmond. I’ve got a new Sim setup for this weekend, so I think that will go really well. Richmond has been a pretty good track to me in the past in the Cup Series and in the Xfinity Series as well. I hope that we can go and have a good run and get out there and contend in the top 10, top five and have a good shot at it. I’ve been putting in some good time this week on the sim trying to figure out the track and continue to improve. Hopefully it all pays off this Sunday when we get racing.”
About Sport Clips
Sport Clips Haircuts is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas. It was established in 1993 and began franchising in 1995. The sports-themed haircutting franchise, which specializes in haircuts for men and boys, offers online check in for clients, and is ranked by Forbes as “Best Franchise to Buy” in the medium investment category and named a 2020 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review. There are more than 1,850 Sport Clips stores open in the U.S. and Canada. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a 2019 Top Franchise for Veterans by Entrepreneur. Sport Clips provides “Haircuts with Heart” through its annual Help A Hero fundraiser that has contributed nearly $8 million to the VFW; national partnership with St. Baldrick’s Foundation, the largest private funder of childhood cancer research grants; and other national and local philanthropic outreach. Sport Clips is a proud sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing’s NASCAR drivers Erik Jones, Martin Truex, Jr., Kyle Busch, and Denny Hamlin; Dale Coyne Racing with Vasser-Sullivan Indy Car driver Santino Ferrucci; and partners with numerous NCAA and professional sports teams. To learn more about Sport Clips, visit sportclips.com.