We would be glad to review your stock car racing articles/photographs and consider them for publication on the www.MotorSportsNews.net website.
Please note that, at this time, we are unable to compensate our authors/photographers. We hope to grow to a point in the future where this will be possible.
We have a few simple guidelines:
- No profanity
- No adult situations
- No extreme driver bashing
- Articles can be about any major stock car racing series, but keep in mind that this website’s focus is on Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series, Camping World Truck Series, Canadian Tire Series, ARCA RE/MAX, and USAR Pro Cup.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions before posting them on the site.
- We ask that, if a column is submitted to us, that it not be submitted to other similar web sites also. The exception to this is when an author has his/her own web site and posts the column there, and also to us. We’re trying to avoid duplicate postings on Jayski’s site or other media outlets.
- Any contributor who is well-versed in WordPress would be especially welcome.
If this sounds like something you would like to try, send your article/picture submissions to our webmaster, Mike Irwin, at mike[at]motorsportsnews.net.